In celebration of our first anniversary and welcoming of 2022, we are delighted to announce WCF Boost Yourself in Cybersecurity Competition.
Open to members and non-members who are new or interested in joining cybersecurity, WCF will contribute directly to the fees of a training course/program for the winners.
The prizes are as follows:
– 1st Place – WCF will pay up to 1000 EUROs directly to your cybersecurity development + one year membership
– 2nd Place – WCF will pay up to 500 EUROs directly to your cybersecurity development + one year membership
– 3rd Place – WCF will pay up to 100 EUROs directly to your cybersecurity development + one year membership
What are the Rules?
Submit a one pager (no longer than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 25 telling us:
- what cybersecurity course or program you’re planning on taking
- why you think this is a good course for you
- why you think you should win
- what brought you to cybersecurity
- how you would like to contribute to helping others get started in the cybersecurity profession
The competition is open to students, junior roles and anyone new or interested in joining cybersecurity. WCF is inclusive of women and ANY champions supporting women’s development, including men.
The jury will be composed of 5 persons, a mix of people from the WCF board and senior cybersecurity professionals.
The award announcement an ceremony will take place on March 8 2022, coinciding with WCF one-year launch anniversary and International Women’s Day.
All information can be read here.